AmStaff TR310A Squat Stands
- 2.5" mouth opening for bar support
- Fully adjustable 10” long safeties
- Bar Holders height range of 34" to 60"
- Storage Pegs for plate storage and stability.
- Recommended Weight 400lbs.
Ratings & Reviews
I wanted a squat rack it cage but settled on this due to space constraints. The major plus here is being able to hide these away when not in use and the pretty small footprint. Pros: This one lowers enough to perform a flat bench press, high enough to squat from (I'm 5'11"). Safeties are good for rack pulls, or to do start Romanian Deadlifts. Pegs in the bottom are great for stabilizing when re-racking. Cons: There is a 1" gap between the safeties and the upright which could potentially fit a bar, ending with a bad bench press drop on your face. The safeties are a bit shaky, no way to tighten, but hold the weight fine