AmStaff TS015B Adjustable Bench
- 7 different angles of adjustments (Flat - Incline).
- Perform free-weight exercises knowing you are safe, with high quality padding you will not bottom out and can build your muscles to the max!
- Dual rear transport wheels which allows you to easily move and roll the bench anywhere you like without having to pick up the bench completely.
- Non slip rubber feet give you a solid and stable workout.
- Built to last high quality heavy-guage steel that supports even the toughest of workouts.
- Strong and durable high density gym quality thick foam padding.
- Dimensions: 50"L x 17"H x 22"W
- Assembly required
Ratings & Reviews
I use this bench for 2 years now. Excellent built quality, excellent pad and leather, tough as a nail no none sense bench. My adjusting holes are well alligned and I dont have any issue with it. BTW, if your holes arent alligned, drill em. And for 129$ can you get a better beginner bench ? My answer is no. Because this : the AmStaff if tough and solid. And thats the main focus you should keep in mind when buying a bench that you will excercise with heavy weights on. Don't (don't) buy a cheaply made but well alligned bench. You will hurt yourself badly if the bench collapse under you. This bench is really tough. You can be 200% confident when using that you wont bust your back if it snap. It won't. And most hundred bucks-ish bench are so bad. Thin steel, weak solderings, etc. Get this one. Its an extremely solid one-piece built (almost no solderings) and it won't ,ever, fail.