AmStaff Fitness SFT100 Functional Trainer
- Two-layer electrostatic powder coating with a beautiful black metallic finish. The powder coating on this is very thick and chip resistant.
- Laser cut and robot welded for a super clean looking unit.- Ships partially assembled. Approximately 2 hour assembly time with 2 people. Fits through standard doorway.
- Two 80kg (176lbs) weight stacks with 2:1 ratio.
- Magnetic tipped weight selector pin for secure adjustment.
- Steel weight plates for high accuracy.
- Laser etched cable column markings to make it easy to line up both handles.
- Column handle height adjusts on wheels for super smooth 1-handed adjustments.
- Silky smooth cable with fiberglass reinforced pulleys. No jerky movements or "catching" when you use the machine.
- Multiple pull-up grip options with textured powder coating for a secure grip.
- Two capped bolt holes on center pull-up crossmember for future grip attachment capabilities
- Center attachment holder with storage pegs for cable attachments.
- Placard with 12 demonstrated movements.
- Two durable urethane strap handles included.
- Dimensions: 77"H x 53"W x 34"D
- Maximum Effective Load: 88lbs per side
- Minimum Effective Load: 4.4lbs per side
Ratings & Reviews
This machine is amazing, and arrived within 3 days of placing my order. The only downside is the instructions are not clear, at all... The exploded view drawing they give you does not show anything. You're left to figure it out yourself, especially with the cables and pulleys. Thankfully this machine is the exact same (bolt for bolt) as the REP Fitness FT-3000, and they have a full YouTube tutorial on how to assemble it. I highly suggest looking this up prior to starting the build. Other than the instructions, I'm very happy with the machine and 100% recommend buying it. It's also worth mentioning I assembled it alone in 2.5 hours.