XFORM Fitness Manual Curve Treadmill
Unlike your typical treadmill, the XFORM Manual Curve Treadmill wasn’t built to accommodate an average run. It was built without a motor to replicate real human speed and effort allowing for the absence of power and speed buttons. It was specially designed with a curved running surface to allow for max acceleration and the absence of incline buttons. There is no cord to plug it in, simply because it doesn’t use electricity. The XFORM Manual Curve Treadmill is not your average treadmill, because it is not your average workout.
Feel the freedom of this totally manual treadmill while running or walking on the unique curved running surface where you are the motor. The Curve Treadmill challenges the entire body while burning up to 30% more calories than any other treadmill.
No Electricity Required
A curved treadmill is friendlier to the environment due to being completely powered by the user. This means there is a lower life-time cost of ownership due to the curved treadmill requiring no electricity.
Long Service Life
A curved treadmill has a longer service life when compared to a conventional treadmill because there are no motorised parts. Servicing costs are kept to a minimum over the lifetime of machine if regular maintenance is routinely carried out.
- Users are not subject to ramp up/down speeds
- Attain full sprint in a few explosive steps
- Sports specific work to rest interval training
- No maximum speed
- Displays and tracks time, speed, distance, work/calories, and heart rate
- Chest Strap Heart Rate Monitor Included
- Dimensions: 78"L x 38"W x 56"H
- Warranty: 5 years on frame and 2 years parts (Details)