AmStaff Fitness DF2104 Functional Trainer
- Multi-position fully adjustable swivel pulley system
- (2) graduated 160lbs weight stack’s
- Weight ratio: 1:1
- Cross beam with multi-grip Monkey-Style chin up bar
- Self-aligning ALUMINUM pulleys and bearings for smooth exercises
- Solid construction provides safe exercises
- Quality bushings provide an ultra smooth workout!
- Gives you some of the best exercises to build a rock solid body!
- Perform your workouts knowing you are safe, you will not bottom out and can build your muscles to the max!
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Get a great workout with one of the strongest and most versatile Adjustable Functional Trainers available
- Attachments included are 2x Padded ankle cuffs, 2 x Curl Bar, 2 x extension chains.
- Great for rehabilitation or any other workouts
- Quick and easy adjustments
- Colour: Black and Red Frame
- Dimensions: 81"H x 53"W x 30"D
- Assembly required
Ratings & Reviews
I have the single cable version (older) DF2104 dual stack trainer, and am completely pleased with it overall. Two I USED to own, are both single stacks (160 pounds on each)...a Hoist V5 Multigym and a Life Fitness G5 Cable Motion Gym, so both being half the weight yet twice the price, and higher maintenance. Like with multi cables at twice the price each or more, and plastic pulleys (these break and chip) vs machined aluminum on the AmStaff gym. Aesthetically the other two were fantastic (G5 especially) but functionally (where it really counts) I found them very limited. Also, the DF2104 is as good as any commercial cable machine i have used in a gym, at probably 4 times the cost, and smooth as butter. I highly recommend it.
So it seems that in the latest shipment the problem that other reviews talked about has been fixed - the stamps on the weights are all correctly placed. Assembly took a while, but that was because I took my time to make sure everything was assembled correctly. Heed the advice during assembly and finger tighten all bolts until told to tighten them. Also, have a rubber hammer handy because some of the parts needed a little "pursuasion" to fit nicely. Also the section about the pulley installation needs a little work. Some assumptions had to be made that should have probably been stated. The attachments are cheap, and you will likely end up purchasing better ones, but lets face it, this unit is half the price of almost all other brands. For what you paid you get a solid, smooth, amazing addition to your home gym. I highly recommend it as I am quite satisfied, and expect I will be for years to come.
The best functional trainer for the price, highly recommended. The only negative issue is the label stamped. It's not visible and same problem than Revan reviews.
This functional trainer is worth the price. The body solid ones go for 2400+ tax and shipping!! This cost me about $1333. It's very smooth. Just a side note, one of the stacks has the 60 pounds label stamped on the left instead of right, it's probably a mistake from the factory, but it's not a big deal. I also wish we could upgrade the stacks. You probably could, but you'd have to go to fitness avenue store. If anyone is thinking of buying it, don't wait longer... I researched every fitnes store for a functional trainer, and this is by far the best one I found, I've been looking for one year.
Solid. More than enough weight for my 6'1" 195lbs build. Easy to assemble. Very satisfied. Highly recommended.