AmStaff Fitness DF2108 Functional Trainer
• Multi-position fully adjustable swivel pulley system
• Accepts both Olympic and standard plates
• Cross beam with multi-grip chin up bar
• Self-aligning pulleys and bearings for smooth exercises
• Solid construction provides safe exercises
• Built-in storage rack for cable attachments
• Quality bushings provide an ultra-smooth workout
• Gives you some of the best exercises to build a rock solid body
• Perform your workouts knowing you are safe, you will not bottom out and can build your muscles to the max!
• Heavy duty steel construction with powder coating
• Get a great workout with one of the strongest and most versatile Adjustable Functional Trainers available
• Great for rehabilitation or any other workouts
• Quick and easy adjustments
• Dimensions: 58”W x 50”D x 80”H
• Assembly required
• Weights are not included.
Ratings & Reviews
Great Machine - Easy to setup until you get to the pulleys. Fastest way to setup pulleys is as follows. - Start with the Longest cable which is used for cable crossovers, Run that through the left side up the top, through the middle pulleys that hang and repeat the process backwards on the right side. (That way your pulleys are hanging and makes it easy to setup bottom cables) - Hook up the cables with two bolts on each end next, Run it through the bottom right and it will cross over on the small pulley than come back up and go exactly the same way to the other side -Lastly hook up the cable which is attached to the Pull down bar and run it through until it comes out directly underneath to the smaller bar used for rows at the bottom. Hope this helps! I should have made a video because the instructions are hard to decipher for the cable system.