Amstaff Fitness TC001B Cable Crossover Machine
There is no better way to achieve total body conditioning than with this strong performer. The trustworthy design lets you exercise virtually every major muscle group in your body. Sturdy construction of the extra wide and tall mainframe provides you with easy access to an endless array of high and low pulley exercises. Your workout options become unlimited when you invest in one of the most versatile and functional machines manufactured today. The professional carriage system utilizes patented nylon bushing technology and eight sealed ball bearing, high resin pulleys. Top and bottom pulleys swivel smoothly and fully with over 180° of movement for frictionless guidance in all directions. Built and guaranteed with the quality that will last a lifetime, the Cable Crossover Machine is a dynamic addition to any home gym exercise program.
- Frame Construction: 2" x 2" x 13 gauge steel.
- Swiveling pulley housing increases range of motion for exercises
- Adjustable Cable Column: Chromed column allows pulleys to adjust in height via pop-pin from 15" to 66" in 4" increments for working muscles from any angle
- Handles: Includes one pair of nylon exercise handles
- Weight Stacks: 320lbs cement weight stacks with 2:1 ratio for a total weight resistance of 160 lbs. each side.
- Cables: 1,000lbs capacity aircraft cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Guide Rods: 1" diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished
- 39" wide angled chin-up bar for bodyweight training.
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended for the bolt down tabs to be securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Dimensions: 116"L x 26"W x 85"H