AmStaff TO002 Lat Attachment for Workout Bench
0.0/5 from 0 reviews
The pulley and cable work in tandem to create a high quality attachment while the ergonomically angled lat bar affords multiple grips during your training. The top portion is designed to be quite long which creates the ability for users to face forwards and backwards during the workout (although facing away from the weight carriage is recommended).
Lat pull down attachments and stand-alone machines can occasionally be viewed as devices that offer only one benefit but in reality there are a myriad of variations in body positioning and grip type that can work your lats (upper and mid back). By changing the way you condition your upper back from workout to workout, you will achieve a more well-rounded and toned appearance (or larger and more defined if that is your goal) with a reduction in stress to your chest, shoulders and neck. Lat pull downs also provide secondary strength training to your shoulders and biceps and thus are an integral part of your strength training routine.
Compatible with the following benches:
- Will fit any bench that have a 2” x 2” insert (internal size)
- AmStaff TS006 Flat/Incline/Decline Bench
- AmStaff TS010 Flat / Incline / Decline Bench
- AmStaff Pro-Line TS010D Flat / Incline / Decline Bench
- AmStaff TB011 Flat/Incline/Decline Utility Bench
- AmStaff TB011A Olympic Press Bench
- AmStaff TR060 Bench/Rack System
**Bench and weight plates are not included**
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.