AmStaff TP007 Half Rack System with Lat/Pull Down Attachment
Out of Stock
- Heavy-duty 2.5" x 2.5" frame
- Angled Chin-up Bar
- Lat/Pull Down Attachment (included)
- Dimensions: 48"W x 51"D x 82"H
- 14” long safeties
- Weight plates and bar are not included
- 2 weight storage horns 10” long
- Features fully adjustable Band Pegs exercises for the Ultimate Workout (4 Pegs are included).
- Weight load capacities: Rack system – 700 lbs / Lat Tower Option – 400 lbs
Ratings & Reviews
This set has exceeded my expectations! The unit is definitely sturdy, especially with the lat pulldown attachment. It can definitely hold a lot of weight without it wobbling (335+ lbs). It was well worth the wait - I received the rack in 21 business days and the lat pulldown attachment I received in 15 business days (as it was initially sold out and became available a month later). It's better to have two people putting this together. Only thing that I had to replace is the j-hooks, it doesn't have rubber so it will destroy the knurl on your barbells, but easily fix by buying a new set of 2.5 x 2.5 j-hooks found on this website. Considering we are in the middle of a global pandemic, I am so happy that I got such an awesome equipment that I will be using for many years! :-)
Awesome rack for the price. Pully attachment works great aswell. Super easy to install. Love the half rack because it saves space in my gym. Only thing is the whole rack is black with red attachments. And the bar j hooks are steal all steal with no rubber so it shreads from my bar. Other than that I recommend!
Great machine. Took a bit long to arrive but considering they delivered it during the holidays I was very happy.