AmStaff TR023 Power / Squat Rack with Lat Pull Down & Cable Crossover
With the large amount of safety points as well as band pegs for positive and negative functional strength training, the AmStaff Power Rack offer large variety of the most effective free-weight exercises. Combine this with the Lat Pull Down/Low Row and Cable Crossover attachments that are included for the ultimate workout in the comfort of your own home. Although it can be used by three people at the same at is still very compact.
Use Strength Bands along with you AmStaff Power Rack to perform Negative and Positive exercises, assisted pull-ups, assisted dips, resisted push-ups, band weighted pull-ups, band weighted dips and many other exercises.
Weight load capacities: Barbell Hooks: 1000lbs / Safety Bars: 1500lbs / Lat Pull Down capacity: 800lbs / Cable Crossover capacity: 800lbs
- Lat Pull Down Attachment is included.
- Cable Crossover Attachment is included.
- Power Rack Accepts standard and Olympic size weight plates.
- 2” Grip Dip Bars are included.
- Includes 4x J-Hooks and 2x Stainless Steel Barbell Safety’s
- Perform large variety of different exercises including coompund and band exercises!
- Features fully adjustable Band Pegs for positive and negative exercises for the Ultimate Workout.
- Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar with deep knurling.
- Instructions provided for easy setup.
- Perform free-weight exercises knowing you are safe with heavy duty reliable safety bars.
- Built to last high quality heavy-guage steel that supports even the toughest of workouts.
- Assembled Dimensions - 84”H x 95”W x 95”D
- Olympic Bar, Bands and weights are not included.
- Assembly required.
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome rack! i ordered with the lat pulldown and crossovers. For the money i paid, i couldn't be happier. i love everything about it. it works great. i have squatted 375 pounds in the rack and feel 100% safe doing so. it feels very very sturdy.the crossover system is great, the cables function more smoothly than i expected and seem to be able to handle a very good amount of weight. If i were choosing between getting the lat pulldown or crossovers, i would choose the crossovers, you can perform so many of the same exercises with these already. GREAT BUY! VERY VERY REASONABLE PRICING. quick delivery. set up was not difficult, but the instructions suck. not very informative at all. money well spent!