AmStaff TR025 Power / Squat Rack
With the large amount of safety points as well as band pegs for positive and negative functional strength training, the AmStaff Power Rack offer large variety of the most effective free-weight exercises. Combine this with the optional Lat Pull Down/Low Row and Cable Crossover options for the ultimate workout in the comfort of your own home. Although it can be used by three people at the same at is still very compact.
Use Strength Bands along with you AmStaff Power Rack to perform Negative and Positive exercises, assisted pull-ups, assisted dips, resisted push-ups, band weighted pull-ups, band weighted dips and many other exercises.
- Assembled Dimensions - 84”H x 48”W x 57”D
- Accepts standard and olympic size weight plates.
- Includes 4x Barbell Hooks and 2x Barbell Safety’s with rubber surface which extends the durability of your barbell
- Includes Dip Bars with 2" grip and Diamond knurling
- Perform large variety of different exercises including coompund and band exercises!
- Features fully adjustable Band Pegs for positive and negative exercises for the Ultimate Workout.
- Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar with deep knurling.
- Instructions provided for easy setup.
- Perform free-weight exercises knowing you are safe with heavy duty reliable safety catches you can workout to failure and push your muscles to the max!
- Built to last high quality heavy-guage steel that supports even the toughest of workouts.
- 5 years Structural Replacement Warranty.
- Olympic Bar, Plate Weights and Strength Bands are not included.
- Assembly required.
- Weight load capacities: Barbell Hooks: 1000lbs / Barbell Safety’s: 1500lbs
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent rack, if you're going to use bands with it on the band pegs then you're going to want to find a way to bolt it down. The knurling on the pull up bar is very smooth, which for me was a negative but some people may appreciate that.. very satisfied! Had to take a silver sharpie to each hole and write the numbers on it.. Other than that, pretty good rack I'll give 5 stars but if it was out of 10 id give it a 9
I bought this item from fitness avenue in May 2015. The order got here in only 7 days. Very easy to put together in spite of non existant instructions. I also bought the lat attachment with it. The quality of the power cage is excellent, especially when considering its price. Everything is built to last. The width is perfect, wide enough for larger squat stance. The olympic bar fits perfectly. The only improvement I would recommend would be to mark the holes with numbers so the safeties and the J hooks can be easily changed, but no big deal. The rack includes weight resistance band pegs which I don't use. Instead I use the pegs to store weight plates on the rack. The lat attachment was also easy to set up, same here, virtually no installation instructions. I am missing a set of bushings for a couple of pulley wheels so I contacted Fitness Avenue customer service and we will see how that goes. The lat attachment performs relatively well, however the lat tower does require silicone lub to work smoothly. Do not expect a gym quality pulley system here but for the price, I have no complaints. I would recommend this power cage system for beginners, intermediate and even advanced training enthousiasts. I have trained in gyms for a long time and this cage/lat tower system is as good as it gets for non-commercial equipment at a very affordable price.
The power rack itself is incredible considering the price including the shipping! Assembly instructions are IKEA-ish and very easy to follow. The only complaint I have is the packaging. There was no protection inside the box between the metal pieces. As such, two of the four vertical posts were scratched up inside the box. Otherwise, I would have given a 5 star.
I really like this rack. Everything about it is solid and well built. It is a great rack for the money. The extra set of j-hooks and the dip bars just make it an even better value.
This is an incredible power rack for the money. It's sturdy, the safeties are amazing, the monkey bar chinup station offers many grips depending on your style, and it includes a second set of J-hooks and a set of dip bars free. Even including shipping it bests anything available at local fitness stores at twice the price.