Inspired by the need for a weight sled that could be ultra-versatile and provide intense training for athletes, Crossfitters and heavy lifters alike, the Pro Series Push/Pull Power Sled is the most capable sled on the market.
- Dual-angled runners are designed for the sled to be moved in either direction
- Completely welded frame for durability and rigidity
- Single runner side features a snap link eyelet and two handles - low and lower
- Dual runner side features 3 snap link eyelets so that users can attach web handles or belt straps in multiple configurations (harness is not included)
- Centrally located chrome-plated Olympic weight peg keeps plates from shifting about during use
- Tall chrome-plated rods are removable and serve a dual purpose - an extra set of push handles, or an extra set of Olympic size weight pegs
- Extra frame crossmember in middle of sled creates and ideal space for loading with kettlebells
- Dimensions: 44"H x 33"W x 40"L
There's no sled in this weight class (roughly 70lbs. empty) that can carry as much weight as the AmStaff Pro Series Push/Pull Power Sled! And the multiple strap attachment points and handle options make this the most versatile sled on the market - at a price that beats the competition.